What skills do students and teachers need as we move forward in this 21st Century? We will learn about and explore how teachers can create learning experiences that encourage students to use skills such as writing, digital media creation, virtual collaboration, and sharing of resources to show creativity and mastery of concepts across the curriculum.
- Welcome and Introductions
- How teachers can create and share digital content with students in a 1:1 learning environment using OneNote, Community Clips, and Windows Live Movie Maker
- Collaborative Practice Time
- Tools for student created digital media:
- Windows Live Movie Maker
- Sharing resources and documents and collaborating using Microsoft OneDrive
- Reflection and Sharing
Date: April 8, 2014
200 Hogan Rd.
Bangor, ME, ME